Bangkok airways meals are included in the price of your ticket, and the airline also offers a wide range of special meal options for passengers. During the coronavirus pandemic, food and beverage will be individually sealed, packed and served in a meal box.
They are Asia’s Boutique airline and deliver a meal service even on the short domestic hops in Thailand. Economy class passengers also have free access to their lounges across many airports in Thailand, ask at check-in for further information.
Since February 2019 the airline launched their “Boutique Stree Food” meal concept. The offering aims to provide authentic tastes of famous Thai street food and include Thai favourites like Phad Thai with shrimps, Stir-fried chicken with basil leaves served with jasmine rice, Roasted duck noodles, Thai vermicelli with fish curry, Streamed spice rice with chicken, Southern-style spicy minced chicken served with jasmine rice, Thai spicy & sour soup with shrimps fried rice. These meals are available on all Bangkok Airways flights (Domestic and International) originating from Suvarnabhumi Airport, Samui Airport and Phuket Airport.
To view the Inflight Feed inflight meal experience on Bangkok Airways check here.
Bangkok Airways offers a variety of special meals to accommodate passengers’ meal preferences. These meals can be requested up to 24 hours before the flight.
To request a special meal, passengers can do so through the Bangkok Airways website.
Here are some examples of the special meals that Bangkok Airways offers:
- Vegetarian Jain Meal: Food for Jains or strict Indian vegetarians, no meat, animal products, or root vegetables
- Vegetarian Oriental Meal: Chinese-style vegetarian meal, no meat, animal products, or strong-flavored vegetables
- Asian Vegetarian Hindu/Indian Meal: Hindu and Indian vegetarian meal
- Infant / Baby Food: Food for infants and toddlers over 6 months old
- Bland Meal: Mild meal for people with a stomachache or intestinal problems
- Fruit Platter Meal: Fruit platter with fresh seasonal fruits, dried fruits, or other processed fruits
- Gluten Free Meal: Gluten-free meal (for people with gluten allergy)
- Low Fat Meal: Low-fat meal
- Low Salt Meal: Low-salt meal or no-salt meal
- Non Lactose Meal: Lactose-free meal (lactose is a sugar found in milk)
- Raw Vegetarian Meal: Raw vegetarian meal, mostly made of fresh vegetables
- Vegetarian Lacto-Ovo Meal: Vegetarian meal that includes dairy products, eggs, cheese, grains, beans, vegetables, and fruits
- Kosher Meal: Meal for Jewish people, served as a fruit platter on domestic flights and a hot or cold meal on international flights
- Child’s Meal: Meal for children over 2 years old
- Muslim Meal: Meal for Muslims, no pork or pork products