Philippine airlines meals are included in the price of your ticket on international services. Complimentary snacks or meals are only served on flights exceeding 45 minutes except for flights utilising Q300 or Q400 turboprop aircraft.
Business-class customers can look forward to Western, Filipino and Japanese Kaiseki dishes on select routes, whilst customers with a particular meal requirement can also pre-order a special meal.
The following special meals can be ordered on international flights, ensure that you order at least 24 hours before departure.
- Vegetarian Oriental Meal (VOML): A vegetarian meal prepared Chinese style, and does not contain meat, poultry, fish, seafood, eggs, root or bulbous vegetables, and dairy products.
- Hindu Vegetarian Meal (AVML): A spicy vegetarian meal with limited use of dairy products, and does not contain meat and meat products, fish, fowl, eggs, and products with lard or gelatin.
- Vegetarian Lacto-Ovo Meal (VLML): A non-strict vegetarian meal that excludes animal meat but may contain eggs and dairy products, and does not contain meat and meat products, fish, fowl, and products with lard or gelatin.
- Vegetarian Vegan Meal (VGML): A strict vegetarian meal without any products from animal sources, and does not contain meat and meat products, fish, fowl, and products with lard or gelatine, dairy, eggs, and honey.
- Moslem Meal (MOML): A meal prepared and served in accordance to Moslem dietary laws and customs, and does not contain pork and pig by-products, non-white fish meat from species without scales or fins, gelatin, alcohol, and flavoring extracts with alcohol.
- Kosher Meal (KSML): A pre-packed, sealed meal chosen, prepared and served in accordance with Jewish dietary laws and customs.
- Hindu Meal (HNML): A non-vegetarian Hindu meal prepared according to Hindu dietary customs and practices, and does not contain beef, veal, pork, and raw or smoked fish.
- Jain Meal (VJML): A meal prepared according to Jain customs and respecting Jain dietary practices and beliefs, and does not contain meat, poultry, seafood, eggs, root or bulbous vegetables, and dairy products.
- Low Salt Meal (LSML): A meal prepared with either omitted or restricted salt use, and does not contain added salt and salt substitutes including MSG, soups/sauce mixes, gravies, salt-cured meats, condiments, baking powder/soda, pickled meats and vegetables, and processed cheese.
- Gluten Intolerant Meal (GFML): A meal for Gluten intolerant passengers, and does not contain wheat, rye, oats, and barley in any form, malt products, sausages, nuts, gravy and soup mixes made with flour.
- Low Lactose Meal (NLML): A meal for Lactose intolerant passengers, and does not contain milk and milk products, including yoghurt, cheese, ice cream, sherbet, puddings, prepared mixes and soups, creamed or breaded vegetables, omelette, crepes, cream, butter, chocolate, toffee, butterscotch, caramels, some instant coffee, and sugar substitutes.
- Low Calorie Meal (LCML): A meal for passengers with a fat-restricted diet, and does not contain added fats, oil, sugar, and sauces.
- Low Fat Meal (LFML): A meal for passengers with a fat-restricted diet, and does not contain egg yolks, offal, seafood, and oils.
- Diabetic Meal (DBML): A meal for diabetic passengers, and does not contain sugar and fried food.
- Bland Meal (BLML): A meal that is easily digestible for passengers with gastric discomfort, and does not contain meals that are seasoned with black pepper, chili powder, and vegetables such as cabbage and cauliflower.
- Fruit Platter Meal (FPML): A meal that contains fruits with no preservatives and dried fruits with no sulfites.
- Baby Meal (BBML): A meal of puréed food in jars recommended for infants below 2 years old, and may contain strained fruit and vegetables, strained meats, and desserts.
- Child Meal (CHML): A meal that is soft and easy to chew for children 2-11 years old, and is available upon request on all international flights.
Contact the airline here for further information and to make bookings.