Alaska airlines food options are not included in the price of main cabin ticket holders you can, however, buy a range of quality meals and snacks depending on your flight time. Complimentary non-alcoholic drinks, as well as small snacks, are served on most flights. If you like you may purchase items from the airline’s inflight menu which can be viewed right here. The airline offers a new seasonal food menu in the main cabin, Alaska airlines spent a year researching, hosting tastings with passengers and crew and came up with the new concept that will offer fresh and local ingredients.
Expect to see items featuring seasonal fruit, artisan bread and cage-free eggs. Onboard purchases may be made with any Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card. (Debit and gift cards are accepted too). Passengers in Alaska without credit/debit cards can buy $6 vouchers at ticket counters in Alaska.
You can view the latest Alaska Airlines review here.
The airline will serve the following drinks complimentary:
- Diet Coke™
- Ginger ale
- Seltzer water
- Orange juice
- Passion Orange Guava Juice (on flights to/from Hawaii)
- Boxed Water™
- Tonic Water
- Bloody Mary Mix
- Cranberry juice
- Starbucks® Pike Place® Roast coffee
- Starbucks® Decaf Via
- Teavana® Royal English Breakfast tea
- Teavana® Mint Majesty Herbal tea
Alcoholic drinks (Range in price from USD$8 to $12)
- Beer: New Belgium Brewing Fat Tire Ale, Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing, Hazy IPA, Schilling Hard Cider Local Legend Semi-Sweet
- Wine: Domaine St. Vincent Sparkling Wine, Broken Earth Winery, Limited Release Cabernet Sauvignon, Canoe Ridge Vineyards Chardonnay
- Spirits: Jack Daniel’s Whiskey, Buffalo Trace Bourbon Whiskey, Glenfarclas Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Bacardi Rum, Aviation Gin, Tito’s Vodka
- Cocktails: Straightaway Margarita, Straightaway Oregon Old Fashioned
Please note that alcoholic drinks are only available on flights over 350 miles.
Alaska Airlines offers a variety of snacks and meals on flights over 775 miles, as well as on some flights to and from Hawaii. These snacks and meals can be pre-ordered online or in the Alaska Airlines app, or they can be purchased onboard the aircraft.
- Signature Fruit & Cheese Platter: $9.50
- Northwest Deli Picnic Pack: $7.50
- Kid’s Choice Picnic Pack: $7.50
- The Jetsetter’s Jam Sandwich: $8.50
- Mediterranean Tapas Picnic Pack: $7.50
- Smoked Salmon Bagel Sandwich: $10.50
- Morning Protein Platter with Smoked Salmon Dip: $10.50
- Morning Protein Platter with Rhubarb Chia Pudding: $10.50
- Turkey, Bacon & Tomato Bagel Sandwich: $10.50
- Charcuterie Platter: $10.50
- Strawberry Fields for Chevre Salad: $9.50
- Stand Banh Mi Salad: $9.50
- Mediterranean Chicken Shawarma Wrap: $9.50
- Tillamook® Cheeseburger: $9.50
- Bibimbab Korean Rice Bowl: $9.50
How to Pre-Order
To pre-order snacks or meals on Alaska Airlines, you can do so online or in the Alaska Airlines app. To pre-order online, you will need to log in to your Mileage Plan™ account or use the “Manage” tab to locate your trip confirmation details. Once you have located your trip confirmation details, you can use the flight details button to view pre-order options.
To pre-order in the Alaska Airlines app, you will need to log in and locate your upcoming trip from the app home screen. Under flight info, locate “food pre-order” and make your selection.