Egyptair meals are included in the price of your ticket. The airline produces over 30,000 meals a day in Cairo at their inflight catering kitchen. Egyptair meals are all classified as Halal, so there is no requirement for passengers to order a special meal for this.
You can expect to see up to three inflight meal choices in economy class, depending on your flight time (fish, chicken or beef).
Alcohol is not served on Egypt Air flights; there are reports that you if you bring alcohol onboard the cabin crew will provide you with cups and ice/lemon if required. It’s always best to check with the cabin crew first before deciding to drink your alcohol on any aircraft; rules vary from airline to airline.
Non-alcoholic inflight drinks include soft drinks, juice, tea and coffee.
EgyptAir offers a variety of special meals to accommodate passengers with dietary restrictions or preferences. These meals are prepared according to strict guidelines and are carefully packaged to ensure freshness and safety.
- Diabetic Meals: These meals are healthy and sugar-free, and nutritional information is provided.
- Hindu Meals: These meals are free of beef and beef products, and may contain chicken, fish, or seafood.
- Seafood Meals: These meals contain only fish and/or other seafood.
- Low Cholesterol/Low Fat Meals: These meals are for those with cardiac/hypertension problems.
- Meals for Infants: These meals are for infants under 2 years of age and include strained fruits, vegetables, and meat. Toddlers may also receive soft, easy-to-chew foods, which may include finger foods.
- Vegetarian Meals: These meals do not contain any meat.
EgyptAir cannot guarantee that meals and snacks served on board are completely free from traces of nuts or any allergens. This is because the airline’s production facilities may handle such ingredients. If you have a food allergy, you are advised to bring your own food that is safe for you to eat.
Passengers dining in business class can expect to see two appetiser choices, a salad option, three to four main meal choices (meat, chicken, seafood and vegetarian). Followed by a cheese and dessert service.
Diabetic meal, Hindu, Kosher, Seafood, Low Cholesterol/Low Fat, Child Meal, Baby, Vegetarian.
The airline cannot guarantee meals and snacks served on board are entirely free from traces of nuts or any allergens.